3/4/14

LE SMOKING-ISH

By no means is this a YSL classic, Le Smoking. However, this is as close as I'll ever get. I'm usually not a blazer wearing kinda girl, and the blazers that I do have look more like moto jackets. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, the typical run of the mill blazer is just not my thing... Until I saw this Céline blazer in all it's lapel-less glory. 
Talk about sleek.
It's actually so sleek that paired with casual pieces, it suddenly becomes grown up and sophisticated. So sophisticated that I wore this to a wedding last week and felt overdressed.
But I gotta say it was a pretty casual wedding... So many bolo ties, cowboy hats and boots...






Céline blazer, T by Alexander Wang tank (similar here), Helmut Lang bra, Rag & Bone Ferrell lambskin leggings, Derek Lam Tate slingback boots (available in black here)











No comments:

Post a Comment