3/27/14

NUDES

What I'm feeling today - sheer shirts with sheer lacy bras. It's not as vulgar as it sounds, I promise. A layer of chiffon and lace is plenty enough to cover a nipple, even with flash photography (a friend and I took a really long hard look at an old NYE photo in which I wore exactly that and there's nothing to see). It's just something about being closer to nudity that's so refreshing and unAmerican.
I don't want to see any more camisoles or basic t-shirt bras under sheer shirts. Dressing like you're about to go to the office isn't very chic.




Leifsdottir vintage furry jacket, Helmut Voltage tank in Pale Peach, Calvin Klein lace triangle bralette (similar), Joe Abboud belt, Rag & Bone Ferrell lambskin legging and worn to death Newbury boots 





4 comments:

  1. I am in love with this, you look devine.... simple perfection

    ReplyDelete
  2. my stupid boobs got too big for that bra ugh

    ReplyDelete