10/29/14

SHEER RIB



I. Love. Ribbed. Knits. Seriously, there's nothing in the world better/cozier than a chunky ribbed knit. Before the trend exploded on the fall runways, I was always in the mens section hoarding gargantuan sweaters - the bigger the better. But what's even better than a ribbed knit is.... TWO ribbed knits, obviously. I love the heavy textures against the fluidity of the chiffon shorts and sheer tights. 


See by Chloé Knit Cardigan
XXI Mens Knit Sweater
Helmut Lang Mandala Printed Shorts
Guiseppe Zanotti Snakeskin Chelsea Boots
Asos Croc Embossed Backpack






3 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Rigid Inflatable Boat

    ReplyDelete