10/28/14

SOFT STRUCTURE

say hi to my really gross spider veins

This outfit is so awkwardly monochromatic but it's really the silhouette that I'm after. Everything is a bit structured but disheveled. The tee is ridiculously crinkly yet has a solid shape, as do the pants, and the shoes and bag are sharp and angular.
I've realized since I (almost) reluctantly bought these Helmut pants they've wedged their way into my rotation of favorites. I've worn them so much that I've already ripped the seam in the knee.
I wholeheartedly believe that everyone needs to own a pair of baggy leather trousers at least sometime in their lifetime, it'll change your life! I swear! It'll let your thigh hairs grow in an outwards direction! It'll make you feel less shitty when you go out to dinner and eat the entire menu! Can you tell I'm really excited?! 
My friends probably think I don't own any other pairs of pants anymore, but I'm okay with that.



Dries Van Noten Boxy Poplin Tee
Helmut Lang Patina Stretch Leather Trousers
Balenciaga by Ghesquiere Pumps
Chanel Vintage 2.55








No comments:

Post a Comment