11/18/14

UNDERCOVER


Receiving a mini skirt in the mail while it's freezing outside isn't exactly ideal. I ordered the damn thing when it was still summer but had to exchange them for a smaller size and now with Texas's bipolar weather I can't even wear it how I want. This sparked a hunt for thick tights I could wear with this skirt. There's no way in hell I'm going bare legged in this cold, I'd have to be a psychopath or a club slut to even consider it. I spend about 80 years looking through messes of tights at my local discount store and the good fight finally pays off. I found fleece tights. Not leggings. Tights. Holy shit, where have these been all my life??
Acne Studios Eve Coat
Marc Jacobs Cashmere Silk Blend Scarf
BCBG Mohair Crop Sweater
Christian Louboutin Morrigan Bag
Miu Miu Platform Mary Janes






No comments:

Post a Comment